A fabulous family home with something for everyone.
Offered for the first time in 55 years, this home has been well loved but now it is time to move on and let another family enjoy this lovely residence.
Featuring 4 good sized bedrooms, 2 living areas, 2 bathrooms, plus a study area and situated in a quiet cul-de-sac but with every amenity at your door, this home ticks so many boxes.
Starting with the recently renovated kitchen with Miele appliances, there is still plenty of opportunity to put your own mark on this house to make it your home.
The private, fully fenced, north facing backyard features a double fully insulated workroom/artist studio, lovely established gardens and covered patio area for entertaining all year round. The garden enthusiast will love the dual green houses to while away the afternoons.
Boasting easy access to the Mount Gravatt reserve and short walking distance to the popular Mount Gravatt showgrounds for sporting events, Saturday Marketta and Sunday markets. Local eateries and convenience shops are just a stroll away. An excellent bus service including an express into the city and routes to both PA and Greenslopes hospitals. Shopping is easy with Westfield Garden City, Big Top, Bunnings and the recently refurbished Mount View complex only minutes away. A stone's throw from access to the Freeway for trips to the City in 10 minutes and the Gold Coast beaches in 45 minutes.
With excellent primary and secondary schooling, both private and public in close proximity as well as Griffith University and Mt Gravatt TAFE only moments away. Many church denominations are also catered for in the surrounding area. This is truly a family friendly pocket of Mount Gravatt with every amenity at your doorstep and with the benefit of cul-de-sac living, what's not to love?
A fabulous family home everyone will love.
Sellers are downsizing and invite All Offers Over $650,000
* 4 bedrooms plus an office area
* 2 very tidy bathrooms
* Modern Kitchen with Miele appliances
* Combined, air-conditioned lounge/dining
* Ornate cornices and hardwood flooring in the main areas
* Great rumpus/family room
* Enclosed front patio with French doors
* Lots of cupboards and storage throughout
* Separate, fully insulated studio/hobby/workshop room with power
* 1.5kw solar power with expansion options
* Solar hot water with electric backup
* 2 X 5,000l water tanks
* Recently resealed concrete tiled roof
* Crimsafe security screens to most doors
* 2 X green houses for the garden enthusiast
* Well established gardens
* Re-plumbed in 2012
* Well fenced 645m2 block
* Residential A Zoning
* BCC Rates Approx. $415.00 per quarter year Exc. Water & Sewage
Property ID 18336365
Land Size 645 Square Mtr approx.
Built In Robes Yes
Rumpus Room Yes
Outdoor Ent Yes
Air Conditioning Yes