Holland Park's Value For Money Home!
Bulging with features this large post war home is perfectly positioned in an elevated, convenient location, offering a wonderful opportunity to to the savvy buyer. Situated on 607 square metres of land, accommodation is taken care of with four bedrooms, two bathrooms (including ensuite), open kitchen dining and living area, large outdoor entertainment area, and single garage.
There is an abundance of features in this home including polished timber floors to living areas, Split System Air Conditioning to Living Room, renovated Kitchen and Bathrooms, Walk in Robe to Master Bedroom, Ceiling fans, built in robes, Casement Windows, and much more.
For the investor, this property falls within 200 metres of a local shopping precinct providing the extra potential that it may be split into two lots, subject to successful development application approval from the Brisbane City Council.
Perfectly located this character home is fully renovated, and enjoys cooling breezes, along with close proximity to local amenities providing a convenient lifestyle. Stroll to shops, cafes, schools and transport or simply relax on this sensational rear deck.
All in All a wonderful investment or first home opportunity in the highly regarded suburb of Holland Park.
BCC Rates $515 per quarter. Currently Tenanted to August at $540pwk.
Listed Features -
* 607 Square Metre Block in Elevated Position
* Large Post War Home
* Four Bedrooms (Master with Walk in Robe)
* Two Bathrooms (Including Ensuite)
* Open Planned Kitchen, Lounge and Dining Area
* Modern Galley Style Kitchen with Dishwasher, Gas Oven, Extractor Fan
* Casement Windows
* South East Facing Covered Outdoor Entertainment Area
* Split System Reverse Cycle Air conditioning to Living
* Master Bedroom to Rear of Home
* Mature Landscaping
* Close to Schools, Sporting Grounds, Shops, Restaurants, University and Public Transport
Property ID 18107635
Land Size 607 Square Mtr approx.
Secure Parking Yes
Air Conditioning Yes
Split System Yes
Built In Robes Yes