UNDER CONTRACT AT AUCTION
Located in a sought-after locale of Norman Park, this double gabled 1930's Circa Queenslander is an ideal purchase for astute buyers seeking a quality home.
Built in an era when builders were artisans, and architects built for future generations, this delightful home is full of the gracious attributes of an earlier age yet satisfies the needs of the modern family.
Character features including VJ walls, breezeways and high ceilings give this residence a warm atmosphere you will love returning home to. Imagine entertaining and alfresco dining here no matter what the season or weather.
Situated at the end of a cul-de-sac street adjacent to park lands and boasting a Northerly aspect from the rear deck, make this home your own with opportunities to further build in underneath to cater for the growing family.
Loads of features, discerning buyers will be impressed!
• 3 bedrooms plus sun room
• Dual entry elegantly featured main bathroom
• Gorgeous ornate ceilings & picture rails
• Renovated en-suite with double shower and dual shower heads
• Seamless fluid tiled en-suite flooring, polished timber elsewhere
• Stainless Steel kitchen appliances including gas 5 burner cook top
• Alfresco dining server window opening onto the expansive entertainer's deck
• Casement windows radiating the warmth of ambient natural light
• Beautifully appointed sun room/alternate 4th bedroom
• Air conditioned with Chandelier lighting
• Formal entry and coat room
• 607m2 (24 perch) gently sloping land to the road
• Adjacent parklands & playground for the children
• Secure automatic lock up garage
Only the 3rd time offered since new with recent finishing touches to the renovations. An ease for public transport both bus and train, perfectly positioned to local shops and cafes. Don't delay your inspection!!
Property ID 18072595
Land Size 607 Square Mtr approx.
Rental Return $2600 Monthly Forecast
Total car spaces 2
Remote Garage Yes
Secure Parking Yes
Air Conditioning Yes
Split System Yes
Fully Fenced Yes